Wednesday, October 31, 2012
New Product from MSA: Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System
You can read their full article here. If you are already using MSA's Altair gas detectors, we think you will enjoy the article.
More information on the Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System is available here, or visit www.MSAsafety.com.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Giving Back to Our Community: International Safety Systems Proudly Supports Habitat for Humanity
Our monetary and safety equipment contributions will be helping Habitat for Humanity build more affordable housing safely and help break the cycle of poverty for more Canadians.
Our donations have been recognized in Habitat for Humanity's spring/summer 2012 issue of Spirit, which you can read on their website for more information about how their organization makes a difference for low income families.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Catalogue Update - February 2012
In section 01: Intrumentation products, new items include the X-Zone Area Monitor and the CLPX gas detector.
In section 02: Eye, Face, Head, and Hearing we have new lens cleaning stations and a new noise-blocking earmuff.
There are also some updates to ordering information for sections 03: Hand Protection, 04: Protective Clothing, and 08: First Aid. Please consult our catalogue or contact customer service to ensure you have the most current ordering information.
More updates coming soon!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
New Product: Winter Liners for V-Gard Helmets!
V-Gard Supreme Winter Liners offer multiple layers of warm flame-resistant fabric, tested to withstand arc exposure to an ATPV of 8 cal/cm2. They are water-repellant, and feature adjustable chinstraps and an inside neck pocket to hold warming packets.
Supreme liners are part of the full MSA V-Gard Winter Liners product line – all offering the same high quality "under the helmet" as the iconic V-Gard helmet does on top!
To order V-Gard Supreme Winter Liners, please contact a customer service associate at International Safety Systems, your source for safety. We'd love to help you keep safe and warm this winter!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Online Features Show More About the Altair 4X Multigas Detector
Click the image below to see a quick intro video that provides an overview of the features and benefits of the Altair 4X:
And there is an interactive simulator that allows you to get a feel for what the Altair 4X is like, without leaving your computer! The user-friendly simulator lets you push buttons and see how the Altair 4X really works. We've included a few images of the simulator below, and we encourage you to try it out for yourself.
And if you're looking for more information about the Altair 4X, product details and ordering information are available in our product catalogue in section 01, on page 13.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
As always, customers can conveniently download catalogue files from our catalogue page.
Section 01: Instrumentation
- New product: X-zone 5000 Area Monitor on page 01-4. This product transforms the X-am 5000 instrument into an innovative area monitoring device for a wide range of applications. Used with personal gas air monitoring carried on the body or positioned where gas hazards are expected, the X-zone 5000 area monitor increases your safety.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
New Product: Altair 4X Multigas Detector
Read on to learn more. You can also consult our product catalogue for additional details including ordering information. Have a question? Our Customer Service Representatives would be happy to assist you with all your safety needs.
Altair 4X Multigas Detector
- Enhanced safety with industry-leading accuracy, repeatability, and response times.
- Features an early end-of-sensor-life warning, to reduce instrument downtime and sensor inventory.
- MotionAlert™ feature activates when no movement is detected for 30 seconds, indicating “Man down.”
- InstantAlert™ feature is a manually activated alarm to alert others of hazardous situations.
- Ideal for confined space applications when there is no direct line of sight.
- Approval agency certified IP67 Rating, dust and water resistance.
- 24-hour run time ensures continuous operation over three shifts.
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy operation even with gloved hands.
- Available in charcoal or phosphorescent.